Greetings! from Carrerxperts Consulting. ( www.careerxperts.com)
We are a technical search firm based in Bangalore.
About our Client: Our Client is the global leader in device software optimization, the high-growth market that supplies the software “brains” of intelligent, connected devices which span a wide range of applications from cell phones to set-top boxes to network infrastructure.
The candidate will be part of a small and energetic team of developers focused on device OS technologies, working on OS Internal/middleware aspects.
Your area of primary responsibility will include the following:
- Design, integrate and implement enhancements to the runtime part of our NetBSD platforms
- Track, evaluate and integrate development from the open source community
- Participate and contribute in cross-functional teams including tool developers, other embedded systems engineers, Eclipse plug-in developers, J2EE architects/developers during design/development cycles.
-Work with other support teams in analyzing requirements and propose and implement designs.
-Share working knowledge of NetBSD – kernel, application development, tools etc. with cross functional teams, internally
3+ years of NetBSD (or FreeBSD, OpenBSD) in a development environment, especially embedded systems
- 5+ years of development experience
- Have successfully worked on the delivery and deployment of UNIX like product(s) in the device/embedded markets.
- Experience with multiple architectures especially PPC, X86, MIPS and ARM
- Familiarity with working with the Open Source Community is a plus
- Strong practical C experience, shell scripting and Perl
- Proven ability to work across many technology areas, act proactively and own a problem
- Operating Systems/Kernel porting skills in Unix/Linux/Unix like platforms is a plus.
- Strong problem analysis skills
- Solid understanding of best test practices a plus.
- BE/BTECH/MSc or equivalent.
Salary: Best in the Industry.
Those who get excited, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Practice Lead- Recruitment