ANSI, Inc. has a great opportunity to place six Linux engineers. We are looking for people with the following types of experience:
- 1 or 2 Linux certification testers* (Linux Engineer)
- 1 or 2 BIOS tester
- 1 Linux install tester
- 1 multi-OS tester
- 1 Linux tester
For example the Linux installer tester should be:
- Proficient with Linux (SUSE/RED HAT) installation both with CDs and
- able to change options cards/ memory in the systems.
- able to install device drivers (using rpms), configure network/storage
- familiar with testing environment and should be able to maintain
a test matrix of configurations tested.
- knowledgable of scripting (perl/shell) would be a plus
The Linux certification tester should have:
- Proficiency with Linux Red Hat and SUSE operating systems
- Knowledge of hardware and software test practices and proficiency in
computer systems X86 hardware
- Knowledge about RAID testing and fault injection
- Knowledge of networking such as TCP/IP and possible experience as sys
- Ability to effectively communicate and problem solve with engineering
organizations on complex and critical issues and the ability to complete
- Programming skills
If you meet or exceed these qualifications send your resume, pay requirements and references to email@example.com.