Kernel Developers - 5 Open positions, 3 to 10 years
- Expertise in C, Data Structures
- Hands on Device Driver development experience is a must.
- Expertise in OS internals like Locks, Virtual Memory management, TLB, File I/0, Timers etc.
- Full understanding of Linux kernel memory management, I/O scheduler, 802.11, network stack
- Development experience in PCI/PCI-E, USB, I2C, SATA/SAS, TDM/PCM, 3D/2D GPU, RGMII/SGMII
- Excellent understanding of Linux Kernel development, debugging, profiling, JTAG is a must.
- Exposure to ARM or MIPS architecture is a plus
- Exposure to NetBSD, VxWorks is a plus