With help from theo and miod, I ported mlphy(4) from freebsd,
written originally by Bill Paul.
As usual, feedback is most welcomed.
/* $OpenBSD: ukphy.c,v 1.20 2010/07/23 07:47:13 jsg Exp $ */
/* $NetBSD: ukphy.c,v 1.9 2000/02/02 23:34:57 thorpej Exp $ */
* Copyright (c) 1998, 1999 The NetBSD Foundation, Inc.
* All rights reserved.
* This code is derived from software contributed to The NetBSD Foundation
* by Jason R. Thorpe of the Numerical Aerospace Simulation Facility,
* NASA Ames Research Center, and by Frank van der Linden.
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
* modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
* are met:
* 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
* 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
* documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
* THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE NETBSD FOUNDATION, INC. AND CONTRIBUTORS
* ``AS IS'' AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED
* TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
* PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE FOUNDATION OR CONTRIBUTORS
* BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR
* CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF
* SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS
* INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN
* CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE)
* ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE
* POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
* Copyright (c) 1997 Manuel Bouyer. All rights reserved.
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or ...
On Sun, Dec 26, 2010 at 3:40 PM, Loganaden Velvindron
Not entirely relevant, but this is crediting NetBSD. If the code came
from the FreeBSD tl driver, it should be credited as such. It looks
like you probably started with the ukphy driver, but I'm not sure how