How to integrate KDB with linux-kernel ??
What I did was as follow:
1. Used linux-22.214.171.124.tar.gz
2. Downloaded corresponding kdb from "oss.sgi" site
3. build the kernel by enabling CONFIG_KDB and CONFIG_FRAME_POINTER as
described in "oss.sgi"
4. installed the kernel and rebooted the system
5. When the system comes up, I check the kdb status
// screen :
I logged in as root then invoke the kdb by press Pause on keyboard, but the
don't invoke. The system hangs and two leds Caps Lock and Scroll Lock are
blinking. I had to do hard reboot .
please help me to fix this problem
Now I am able to invoke "kdb" and run the commands like "dmesg" , bt, etc..
But one problem is still there.
Both "Numlock" and "CapsLock" are keep on blinking when I invoke kdb
and becomes normal ( i.e stop continuous blinking ) when I comes out
of KDB prompt by running the command "go".
Though its not affecting KDb opeartions s but still why the leds are blinking ??