1. To support instantaneous report for SCSI device existing by periodic
2. In arcmsr_iop_xfer(), inform AP of F/W's deadlock state to prevent
3. To block the coming SCSI command while the driver is handling bus reset
4. To support HW reset in bus reset error handler
Signed-off-by: Nick Cheng< firstname.lastname@example.org >
On Fri, 9 Apr 2010 10:24:19 +0800
Lots of problems here.
- Two of the patches had the same title ("SCSI: Support several
features in arcmsr driver"). Please ensure that each patch has a
unique and well-chosen title.
- application/octet-stream attachments are hard for people to read
in-line in mail clients. Please at least use text/plain MIME type if
- The patches aren't in `patch -p1' form. You had
which cannot be applied from the top-level of the kernel tree. It
should have been
I got all that fixed up, but when applying the second patch (using
2.6.34-rc4) I encountered a large number of patch rejects and gave up.
So please fix all that up and resend. Perhaps you could use
http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/quilt which automates all this.
Also, please run scripts/checkpatch.pl across the patches - it reports
rather a lot of minor issues which you might choose to address.