This option was forgotten when the SCSI_QLOGIC_FC driver was removed.
Reported-by: Robert P. J. Day <email@example.com>
Signed-off-by: Adrian Bunk <firstname.lastname@example.org>
92547181b79610ddd207a9cdbea35653a1d63b8a diff --git a/drivers/scsi/Kconfig b/drivers/scsi/Kconfig
index 81ccbd7..a72993c 100644
@@ -1305,14 +1305,6 @@ config SCSI_QLOGIC_FAS
To compile this driver as a module, choose M here: the
module will be called qlogicfas.
- bool "Include loadable firmware in driver"
- depends on SCSI_QLOGIC_FC
- Say Y to include ISP2X00 Fabric Initiator/Target Firmware, with
- expanded LUN addressing and FcTape (FCP-2) support, in the
- qlogicfc driver. This is required on some platforms.
tristate "Qlogic QLA 1240/1x80/1x160 SCSI support"
depends on PCI && SCSI