Signed-off-by: Alan Cox <email@example.com>
diff -u --new-file --recursive --exclude-from /usr/src/exclude linux.vanilla-2.6.25-mm1/drivers/char/riscom8.c linux-2.6.25-mm1/drivers/char/riscom8.c
--- linux.vanilla-2.6.25-mm1/drivers/char/riscom8.c 2008-04-28 11:36:48.000000000 +0100
+++ linux-2.6.25-mm1/drivers/char/riscom8.c 2008-04-14 10:55:16.000000000 +0100
@@ -4,9 +4,9 @@
* Copyright (C) 1994-1996 Dmitry Gorodchanin (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* This code is loosely based on the Linux serial driver, written by
- * Linus Torvalds, Theodore T'so and others. The RISCom/8 card
- * programming info was obtained from various drivers for other OSes
- * (FreeBSD, ISC, etc), but no source code from those drivers were
+ * Linus Torvalds, Theodore T'so and others. The RISCom/8 card
+ * programming info was obtained from various drivers for other OSes
+ * (FreeBSD, ISC, etc), but no source code from those drivers were
* directly included in this driver.
@@ -33,7 +33,7 @@
@@ -49,7 +49,7 @@
@@ -57,15 +57,15 @@
/* Am I paranoid or not ? ;-) */
- * Crazy InteliCom/8 boards sometimes has swapped CTS & DSR signals.
+ * Crazy InteliCom/8 boards sometimes have swapped CTS & DSR signals.
* You can slightly speed up things by #undefing the following option,
- * if you are REALLY sure that your board is correct one.
+ * if you are REALLY sure that your board is correct one.
* The following defines are mostly for testing purposes. But if you need
* some nice reporting in your syslog, you can define them also.