I have done Streams multiplexers in Linux kernel. Created two multiplexers
and I could open these 2, close the file descriptors of each and could
link/unlink one with another properly .
But after linking, if i close the descriptor of the linked one: my signals
are unblocked automatically....
1. Created 2 Multiplexers. Link B under A.
2. Now I set SIG_BLOCK to my current running process.
3. Close file descriptor of B
4. Now the signals are received by the process, It automatically goes for
5. But I want the SIG_BLOCK state should be continued in this case....
Only in this scenario, it happens. All other scenarios like (Unlink without
close fd / close fd with out link) works fine....
Please give me some suggestion on this....
Thanks & Regards,
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/I-have-a-problem-with-signal-mask-tf4561448.html#a13017702
Sent from the linux-kernel mailing list archive at Nabble.com.