On Mon, May 25, 2009 at 6:28 PM, Julian Phillips
I understand all of that but now I am not sure what the best procedure
is. This is what I have been doing.
- create an integration branch
- pull changes from someones repo into my integration branch
- do whatever testing/reviewing/etc. necessary and if I want their
- merge integration branch (which contains their changes) into my
master branch (test etc...)
- push my master to my origin
I expect there is a simple way to do what I want without having to
create patch files, but I don't know what that is.
Thanks for any suggestions.
Autism Strikes 1 in 166
Find The Cause ~ Find The Cure
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe git" in
the body of a message to email@example.com
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html